Re: philly arrival

  • brennan_fay@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
      hey pixie! my airport of departure will be LAX; flight 130, seat 14A. i am definitely down to share a cab ride to the hotel. just FYI, the holiday-inn website states that the trip is about 8 miles, and runs around $20.

      --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brnttepixie" <brnttepixie@...> wrote:

      > Are you flying out from LAX because that is when my flight gets in also.
      > Maybe we can cab it to the hotel then?
      >

      > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brennan_fay@"
      > <brennan_fay@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ahoy mates! since i know you are all dieing to know, i will be getting
      > in to philly on Feb. 8 at 4:55pm. upon my arrival i will be ready for
      > whatever adventures anyone else is game for.

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
        I'm getting in at 5:10, want to wait for me and we can all drive over together?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
          most definitely!