Re: philly arrival

  • brnttepixie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
      Are you flying out from LAX because that is when my flight gets in also.
      Maybe we can cab it to the hotel then?

      --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brennan_fay@..."
      <brennan_fay@...> wrote:

      > Ahoy mates! since i know you are all dieing to know, i will be getting
      in to philly on Feb. 8 at 4:55pm. upon my arrival i will be ready for
      whatever adventures anyone else is game for.

    • brennan_fay@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
        hey pixie! my airport of departure will be LAX; flight 130, seat 14A. i am definitely down to share a cab ride to the hotel. just FYI, the holiday-inn website states that the trip is about 8 miles, and runs around $20.

        --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brnttepixie" <brnttepixie@...> wrote:

        > Are you flying out from LAX because that is when my flight gets in also.
        > Maybe we can cab it to the hotel then?
        >

        > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brennan_fay@"
        > <brennan_fay@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ahoy mates! since i know you are all dieing to know, i will be getting
        > in to philly on Feb. 8 at 4:55pm. upon my arrival i will be ready for
        > whatever adventures anyone else is game for.

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
          I'm getting in at 5:10, want to wait for me and we can all drive over together?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
            most definitely!