Re: The electronics fiasco

  • natalie.peters28
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
      A car battery...what an interesting idea! I'm getting overwhelmed trying to bring together rural and modern. On one hand I'd rather not worry about internet/phones/electronics and figure it out as I go, but on the other hand it seems that electronics may be important for our placement, especially as a secondary school teacher. I did recently purchase a cheap AA/AAA solar battery charger and rechargeable batteries, but I haven't thought about how to charge my laptop or cell phone. Do you all think it will be important to use these on a regular basis? I'd honestly prefer to be incommunicado and just be where I am in every way but I don't want to be irresponsible about it. Is anyone bringing a sleeping bag??