philly arrival

  • brennan_fay@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
      Ahoy mates! since i know you are all dieing to know, i will be getting in to philly on Feb. 8 at 4:55pm. upon my arrival i will be ready for whatever adventures anyone else is game for.
    • brnttepixie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
        Are you flying out from LAX because that is when my flight gets in also.
        Maybe we can cab it to the hotel then?

        --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brennan_fay@..."

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2010
          hey pixie! my airport of departure will be LAX; flight 130, seat 14A. i am definitely down to share a cab ride to the hotel. just FYI, the holiday-inn website states that the trip is about 8 miles, and runs around $20.

          --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brnttepixie" <brnttepixie@...> wrote:

          > Are you flying out from LAX because that is when my flight gets in also.
          > Maybe we can cab it to the hotel then?
          >

          > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "brennan_fay@"
          > <brennan_fay@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ahoy mates! since i know you are all dieing to know, i will be getting
          > in to philly on Feb. 8 at 4:55pm. upon my arrival i will be ready for
          > whatever adventures anyone else is game for.

        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2010
            I'm getting in at 5:10, want to wait for me and we can all drive over together?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
              most definitely!