Re: Philly!

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2010
      I'm driving since I live in the suburbs of Philly so I won't get there until the afternoon of 9th either Dave. I'm thinking about coming up the night of the 8th to meeting the people that get in early if anyone wants to do anything that night. I'll just drive home that night and drive back the next morning. Dave how far are you from Philly?

      --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "samplergirl05" <eavaughan619@...> wrote:

      > Just booked my flight for Philadelphia! I get in to Philly Monday night, the 8th at 7:35pm. When does everyone else get in?

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2010
        You should definitely drive up the night before so you can show us around!

        --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon" <sem071@...> wrote:

        > I'm driving since I live in the suburbs of Philly so I won't get there until the afternoon of 9th either Dave. I'm thinking about coming up the night of the 8th to meeting the people that get in early if anyone wants to do anything that night. I'll just drive home that night and drive back the next morning. Dave how far are you from Philly?
        >
        > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "samplergirl05" <eavaughan619@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just booked my flight for Philadelphia! I get in to Philly Monday night, the 8th at 7:35pm. When does everyone else get in?

      • natalie.peters28
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2010
          gosh yeah! i wish i'd booked my flight for the 8th as well. mine will also arrive mid-morning on the 9th. can't wait to meet you all!

          --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "samplergirl05" <eavaughan619@...> wrote:

          > Just booked my flight for Philadelphia! I get in to Philly Monday night, the 8th at 7:35pm. When does everyone else get in?

        • AbsolutStar7
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2010
            Hey Ashley,
            Where in Texas will you be? I will happen to be in San Antonio visiting friends that weekend and will fly out of SA on the 8th.
            Cheers,
            Dave

            --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley" <adunn527@...> wrote:

            > I'm leaving from Texas on the 8th and I get into Philly around 5:15 that evening.
            >
            > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "samplergirl05" <eavaughan619@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just booked my flight for Philadelphia! I get in to Philly Monday night, the 8th at 7:35pm. When does everyone else get in?

          • Ashley Dunn
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
              I'm flying out of San Antonio on the 8th!  When are you leaving?

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
                I'm flying out at 2:30 pm. If you have a different flight, then perhaps I can call and see if I can change my reservation. That would make galavanting around Philly a lot more fun. Also, I don't know what your plans are for the weekend of the 4th, but if you would like to get dinner with me and some friends you are more than welcome to join us.
                Cheers

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
                  I'm flying out of San Antonio at 10:30am.  I have a layover in Dallas then I arrive in Philly at 5:30pm.  That weekend I am having a going away party with family and friends and saying all my final goodbyes.  Let me know if you get your flight switched.  I am flying out on American Airlines.