38Re: Domestic Connections

  • natalie.peters28
    Jan 22, 2010
      I also felt a little strange about the Hometown News Release, but when I asked my dad's opinion he suggested I do it unless I was too busy. I suppose it's mostly for their benefit, and it may not even be published. Hope that helps!

      So excited!!! I still need to do a Walmart run for quick-dry socks!! lol. Also definitely need to narrow down my clothes packing pile...

      --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dszaronos@...> wrote:

      > I just now opened the folder titled "Domestic Connections" from our Invitation Kit. Did anyone else send in these releases? I feel a little bit weird about the Hometown News Release in particular.
      >
      > Just a bit over two weeks now... Can't wait!
      >
      > Dave

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic