72Re: You're Entitled To Free and Deeply Discounted Merchandise & More!

  • galantebrenda@yahoo.com
    Nov 6, 2011

      I am not sure what else could possibly be said about the company at
      http://nameurownprice.com than has not already been said, seen on TV and seen in magazine articles. However, since I have been part of this program since 1979, I believe I can add to the longevity of this company's programs. I must have been one of the first people to join this company's sampler program and the savings over the past 32 years have been more than I ever could have prayed for! It has been the norm to go to the grocery store and get items from milk to medicines for pennies on the dollar, to eat out for free or next to nothing, and to have access to tens of thousands of items from
      electronics to fine jewelry at below wholesale prices. When I signed up for this
      program I had no idea what the future would bring. Then in 1991 my husband was laid off and thanks to this program we were able to make ends meet until he found new employment. I can't count how many people that witnessed my savings through the years have joined this program.