Fwd: Saturday, May 17, A Celebration of Courage: ISM Fundraiser in Memory of Rachel Corrie

  • andy liberman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Iraq & Middle East Peace Events LA Area <shakim@...> wrote:From: Iraq & Middle East Peace Events LA Area
      Subject: Saturday, May 17, A Celebration of Courage: ISM Fundraiser in Memory of Rachel Corrie
      Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:15:02 -0500

      Saturday, May 17: Fundraiser for ISM with Rachel Corrie's Parents

      Freedom Summer: A Celebration of Courage

      In Memory of Rachel Corrie and All Victims of Israeli War Crimes

      A Fundraiser for the International Solidarity Movement

      Featuring: Cindy and Craig Corrie (Parents of Rachel Corrie)

      Special Guest: Adam Shapiro (ISM)

      Saturday, May 17th, 2003

      Middle Eastern Music, Poetry, Palestinian Debke and More

      Tickets $40 per person/ $25.00 students

      Dinner will be served at 6:30pm Program from 6:30-9:00pm

      MPAC will present the Corries with the Courage Award on Saturday Night

      Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel 11999 Harbor Blvd. Garden Grove, CA 92840

      Organized by: American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) Los Angeles-Palestine Solidarity Committee Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)

      For co-sponsorship or more information, contact: Kamal Abu-Shamsieh

      626-354-3367 palsolidarity@...

      Tickets are also available by calling MPAC (213) 383-3443.

      Update Member Info:
      http://ezinemanager.com/subscriber/member_profile/?skid=13984658

      Cancel Subscription:
      http://srv.ezinemanager.com/?fa=r&id=13984658&c=964634585

      Alternative Contact:
      (626) 791-1978 x131

      end--- _0
      ~ --- (_)/ (_) <http://www.stopUSwars.org> ..."In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968) "Our voices may not be heard today, said a 11-year-old
      girl from a recent protest, but they are the voices of tomorrow."We are the ones who will have to deal with the future they are creating." "America my
      country: last of nations to abolish the institution of slavery and the first of nations to drop the nuclear bomb on our fellow human beings."
      Edward Abbey(1927-1989).