06 sti for sale

  • Mitch Morse
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4 8:25 AM
      a great car, well sorted.
      clean title.
      pm me for shots, or arrange to get a ride in the car.

      $25,500

      steel grey 06 sti.
      25k miles

      suspension:
      ohlins struts
      rce black springs
      tic rear subframe bushings
      whiteline steerin rack bushings
      perrin f/r swaybars

      rolling stock:
      oz ultraleggera 18x8 (black) bridgestone re960 tires. under 4k miles
      on these rims/tires
      stock bbs with nitto nt01 r compounds: 1 track day, super sticky rubber.

      power:
      fpgreen 8cm/3inch
      deatchworks 750 injectors
      perrin rails w/ AN fittings
      turboxs fmic, recirc bov
      exedy twin plate clutch (noisy by nature, but will hold WAY more
      power than this car currently puts down, and easy to modulate)
      custom 3'' stainless exhaust with cat. in downpipe

      engine management:
      cobb accessport
      turboxs dtec boost controller
      apexi gauges: boost & egt (a pillar mount)

      2 track days and 2 autocrosses in this car. i have the stock turbo,
      intercooler, injectors as well as underhood plastic including the
      intake, etc. that will be included with the car. no parting out, thanks.
    • Christian Nolke
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4 10:04 AM
        Hi guys,

        I have a couple parts that dont fit on the new car ;-)

        I have a full Perrin rear swaybar setup with endlinks, stoutmounts,
        and the 25mm bar. Great condition. Make me an offer. Highest offer
        takes it.

        I have a Orthodox Racing lightweight aluminum underdrive accessory
        pully. Make me an offer. Highest offer takes it.

        Both are off of an 06 STi.

        On a separate subject, I was recalling how much run it was to toss the
        STi around in the rain. That's one thing you wont get to keep when
        you "move on".

        Chris
        cnolke at gmail.com
      • Adam Koppel
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 4 11:57 AM
          I gotta agree with you there. I Just got back from a drive in the atom.... where driving down the road and hitting a puddle is twice as much fun :)

          Christian Nolke <cnolke@...> wrote: Hi guys,

          cnolke at gmail.com

        • Mitch Morse
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4 10:04 PM
            I have these same parts for sale: $25k, with a bonus--they are
            attached to an 06 sti.
            Chris and I will have to race once i get the new ride.
            mitch

            On Apr 4, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Christian Nolke wrote:

            > Hi guys,
            >
            > I have a couple parts that dont fit on the new car ;-)
            >
            > I have a full Perrin rear swaybar setup with endlinks, stoutmounts,
            > and the 25mm bar. Great condition. Make me an offer. Highest offer
            > takes it.
            >
            > I have a Orthodox Racing lightweight aluminum underdrive accessory
            > pully. Make me an offer. Highest offer takes it.
            >
            > Both are off of an 06 STi.
            >
            > On a separate subject, I was recalling how much run it was to toss the
            > STi around in the rain. That's one thing you wont get to keep when
            > you "move on".
            >
            > Chris
            > cnolke at gmail.com

          • Wade Christensen
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 6 10:41 AM
              Speaking of the Atom, I heard from a little birdy that it's leaving Brammo
              and going back east. L

              cnolke at gmail.com

            • Adam Koppel
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 6 11:07 AM
                Yup, Brammo is done with the atom. The compnay that puts on the "atom experience" is taking over mfg. The last atom is driving away from Ashland today.

                Brammo just tried to grow too fast, and had to increase prices to the point that the car became just another car too expensive for the masses.

                cnolke at gmail.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 7 10:28 AM
                  lowered the price to $24k!

                  On Apr 4, 2008, at 10:04 PM, Mitch Morse wrote:

                  > I have these same parts for sale: $25k, with a bonus--they are
                  > attached to an 06 sti.
                  > Chris and I will have to race once i get the new ride.
                  > mitch
                  >
                  > On Apr 4, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Christian Nolke wrote:
                  >
                  > > Hi guys,
                  > >
                  > > I have a couple parts that dont fit on the new car ;-)
                  > >
                  > > I have a full Perrin rear swaybar setup with endlinks, stoutmounts,
                  > > and the 25mm bar. Great condition. Make me an offer. Highest offer
                  > > takes it.
                  > >
                  > > I have a Orthodox Racing lightweight aluminum underdrive accessory
                  > > pully. Make me an offer. Highest offer takes it.
                  > >
                  > > Both are off of an 06 STi.
                  > >
                  > > On a separate subject, I was recalling how much run it was to
                  > toss the
                  > > STi around in the rain. That's one thing you wont get to keep when
                  > > you "move on".
                  > >
                  > > Chris
                  > > cnolke at gmail.com

                • J.D. McEachin
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 5, 2008
                  • greg vissia
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 5, 2008
                      Too bad, the drinking and "intoxicants" give the rest of us speeders a bad name! LOL.

                      "J.D. McEachin" <jdm@...> wrote: http://www.clackamasreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=120994943170419500

                      Oops.

                      JDM

                    • andrew schultz
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 5, 2008
                        HORRIBLE.

                        greg vissia <gvissia@...> wrote: Too bad, the drinking and "intoxicants" give the rest of us speeders a bad name! LOL.

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 5, 2008
                          Yes, It was a tragic scenario ... certainly drinking and driving is enough, but speeding at 140 on the interstate, trying to out run then police, then trying to run away from the vehicle, ... it just gets better and better or dumber and dumber. Something we should all learn from. Keep it on the track.

                          Lighten up Schultzy, you know half the readers out there were thinking the same thing ;-)