Class II Get Out and Paddle

  • Kayak School
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2013
      Buenos dias everyone. We will be doing Dodge to Oxbow for the class II Get Out and Paddle tomorrow. We will be meeting at the shop at 8 am and at the takeout at around 9:30. If you haven't done this run before don't miss out. Lot's of beautiful scenery and depending on the flow some fun waves to play on. There is one class III at the beginning, but if you are feeling nervous it is an easy portage. If anyone would like to demo a boat please fill out the paperwork tonight so we can get going quickly in the morning. We also have drysuits for rent which I would highly recommend for this time of year. If you have any questions feel free to email us.
      Cheers,
      Patrick

      --
      Next Adventure Kayak School
      kayakschool@...

      The best kayaker is the one having the most fun.

    • Kayak School

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2016
          Class II Get Out and Paddle
          We will be doing Glen Avon Bridge to Feyrer Park on the Molalla this Saturday. If you would like to car pool please meet us at Next Adventure Paddle Sports Center at 9 am or meet us at Feyrer Park at 10:15.
          We are also still looking for volunteers for the Northwest Creeking Competition, so if you haven't signed up yet here is the link http://www.northwestcreekingcomp.com/#!blank/dprdx
          Cheers,
          Patrick

          --
          Next Adventure Kayak School
          kayakschool@...
          503.233.0706

          The best paddler is the one having the most fun.