a final reminder &

  • carolyn stuart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      <~; January 6-11 2008 ;~>

      CONTACT Improvisation EXCHANGE

      @ BREITENBUSH HOT SPRINGS

      We have a few spaces left and would love to enjoy this
      time of exploration and renewal with you<<<<<
      opportunity and evening of kirtan offered. If you wish
      to join the sweat it is by donation to the fire-tender
      (and Breitenbush too, if you like) and you are asked
      to sign up ahead by emailing your wish to
      office@...

      Contact Improvisation is many things to many people,
      at any given moment. Pooling our experience can only
      deepen our understanding of how it is we contribute to
      and participate in this body of knowledge.

      I hope you can plan to join in this experiment of
      sharing and discovery, greeting the new year with
      curiosity in the bosom of Breitenbush!!
      Carolyn

      Please do forward this announcement to any person or
      list that may be interested. All levels of experience
      welcome.

      You can e or call Carolyn @ 503-282-2938 for more on
      the content of the event.

      To attend you must register and secure your place with
      a deposit by calling Breitenbush @ 503-854-3320

      Fees are $100 + lodging option. Go to
      http://breitenbush.com/reservations/info.html for
      lodging options and rates.
      For this event Breitenbush is willing to book partial
      stays of
      Sun.- Wed. & Wed.- Fri.

      __________________________________
      CONTACT EXCHANGE

      A gathering to explore the experience of contact and
      the act of improvising. Contact Improvisation is a
      dance form that invites us to investigate movement
      while in physical contact. It is based in personal
      responsibility and mutual well-being. We'll use the
      heart of winter to luxuriate in the depths of contact,
      discovering what we are doing and what is possible
      with improvisation.
      Come in order to exchange, to learn and to teach, to
      co-create. Come as you are. You've had experience with
      contact since you've had a body! Come enjoy this time
      to allow the contact to reveal and nourish your being
      and your belonging.

      Facilitated by Touchmonkey-
      Carolyn Stuart and Patrick Gracewood
      Carolyn and Patrick have been researching Contact
      Improvisation for over 20 years, logging hundreds of
      projects along the way.
      The process of exchange and discovery never ceases to
      inspire and delight them. They are excited to
      facilitate and participate in this laboratory, an
      opportunity to settle into a lively investigation of
      how the dance of contact is co-created,
      moment-by-moment. Currently they offer C.I. events at
      Gracewood Studio in Portland, OR.
    • carolyn stuart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        <~; January 6-11 2008 ;~>