tonight! jam starts late after Marcia Siegel talk and reception at Conduit

  • robin jacobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
      Just a reminder to join us at 7:30pm this evening at Conduit to listen
      to Marcia Siegel, dance writer and critic, followed by a short
      reception and then jam. If you want to skip the talk but come to the
      jam, plan to arrive a little later; we will begin dancing when the
      reception is over, sometime between 8:30 and 9pm. All attendees at the
      reception will be invited to stay and join in, so let's make any
      newcomers feel welcome.

      hope to see you there!
      robin

      more details below: