Motion Massage Studio Fall Class Survey

  • motion_massage
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello Wonderful People,

      Please help me out! I’m trying to figure out which classes to offer at
      The Motion Massage Studio this fall, and would love your feedback. If
      you would be so kind to answer the questions below and send this
      e-mail back to me, I would be so very grateful.

      The classes will start the week of October 8th and end the week of
      December10th.
      The cost will be: $10 drop-in, $40 for five classes, and $70 for ten.

      · Monday evening Contact Improv Lab, 7:30 â€" 9:30
      A different theme is explored each week. Some facilitated exercises,
      but mostly the group decides together how to delve into the core of
      the subject. Mellow or no music.

      Please put an ‘X’ next to the line that is true for you:

      I would be interested in dropping-in to this class once in a while

      I would buy a 5 class card

      I would buy a 10 class card

      · Monday evening fusion class (Motion Massage, Contact Improv,
      Ecstatic Dance), 7:30 â€" 9:30
      Starting with a warm-up, moving into some contact improv/Motion
      Massage, then an hour of ecstatic dance and closing with more
      contact/Motion Massage or just solo movement, integrating what came
      before. This class would be loosely structured with some exercises and
      some open jam time.

      Please put an ‘X’ next to the line that is true for you:

      I would be interested in dropping-in to this class once in a while

      I would buy a 5 class card

      I would buy a 10 class card

      · Friday evening Ecstatic Dance Class, 7 â€" 8:30
      A different theme is presented each week and explored through ecstatic
      dance exercises, dancing alone, in duets and in groups. The exercises
      are intended to help bring more awareness to how you move, and to help
      you deepen your dance practice.

      Please put an ‘X’ next to the line that is true for you:

      I would be interested in dropping-in to this class once in a while

      I would buy a 5 class card

      I would buy a 10 class card

      Additional Comments:

      Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.

      I’m so looking forward to movin’, and groovin’, and shakin’ it with
      you this fall,
      Felix