Tuesday jam at Conduit lives!

  • robinjacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      After fantastically facilitating the Tuesday night contact jam since
      the beginning of time, Katie and Kathleen are passing the torch to
      us, Robin Jacobs and Eric Nordstrom. We are delighted to carry on the
      energy, dance with new and familiar bodies, and see what the summer
      has to bring!

      So please join us this coming Tuesday, June 5th. For the first half-
      hour (8 – 8:30), we'll be leading a short lab exploring basic ideas
      as a group. It would be wonderful if others have ideas for exercises
      to start us off in the weeks to come; if you have interest in leading
      a short lab please let us know. 8:30 to 10 is open dancing as usual.

      We are also excited to include more live music at the jam. We'll be
      looking for experimental/improv musicians who might like to jam with
      us. If this is you or anyone you know, talk to one of us.

      Come play, experiment, and experience the unexpected with us, every
      Tuesday night at Conduit! All levels of experience warmly welcome.

      Robin (robinjacobs@...)

      and Eric (actorbust@...)

      Contact Jam: Every Tuesday night 8 – 10pm
      @ Conduit: 918 SW Yamhill Avenue, Suite 401, Portland, OR
      $5 or more contribution for the space requested

      *** Huge thanks to Kathleen and Katie for their dedication and energy
      all these years. ***

      p.s. Please do contact us any time with questions, ideas, or feedback.