4/7 Men Exploring Fun & Foolishness

  • Bart Church
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:10 PM
      One Day (April Fool's Day) is just not enough to really celebrate
      foolishness & fun; so the entire month of April has been declared national
      fun & foolishness month, and all the men in your life are invited to a
      wonderful evening of music, improvisational movement, poetry, and costume in
      honor of the Divine Fool in all of us:

      Saturday, 4/7/07, 7:00-10:30 pm
      MEN'S HEARTSPACE:
      Sharing Our Favorite Improv Poetry, Music, Movement, & Costume related to
      the Divine Fool, Foolishness, & Fun

      Traditionally fools have inspired people to laugh, be playful and creative,
      and understand the deeper meanings of the way things really are. And there
      are certainly the darker aspects of the fool. Come celebrate your own
      foolishness and connect with other men who aren't afraid to be foolish by
      sharing our favorite poetry, music, and costume (butch, punk, femme, clown,
      & everything in between) related to the Divine Fool and foolishness. Wear
      foolish clothing and share poetry, music, & movement by candlelight in a
      beautiful studio close to downtown overlooking the river, mountains, &
      downtown.

      Intergenerational Co-facilitators: Michael Abrams, MJ Petroni, Palmer
      Pardington, Frank Stearns, Bart Church, and other creative musicians, poets,
      dancers, and fools. We welcome adult men of all ages, sizes, shapes,
      colors, orientations, & backgrounds (including trans guys).

      INFO: Frank at 503-223-8822 or pajamaparty@... or website: qland.org

      RSVP website: lovetribe.org/menspirit