FREE INTRO WORKSHOP SUN, JULY 9
FREE INTRO WORKSHOP SUN, JULY 9Still spots left for free intro workshop with Scott Kelman and Melanya Helene, co creative directors of the recent hit, Tao Soup. Please pass on to friends. Thanks.
FREE INTRODUCTORY PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP SUN JULY 9th
Attend a free workshop directed by Scott Kelman and Melanya Helene... for those seeking to develop their own performance andcreative skills from a totally original perspective. The workshops have provided inspiration to hundreds of artists, performers and all others seeking more creativity and presence in their work and life.
A recipient of many directorial and performance awards,
including the LA Drama Critics Margaret Harford Award and The LA Weekly¹s Special Career Achievement Award,
Scott¹s workshops contain influences as diverse as The
Marx Brothers to The Living Theater and Eastern cultureto Western jazz. The LA Times once wrote about Scott¹s
work ...for anyone hungering for artistic integrity, vitality
and a touch of the bizarre.
SUNDAY, JULY 9th, 10:30AM to 1:30PM(try to arrive around 10:15AM)
The Brooklyn Bay, 1825 S.E. Franklin St, Bay K
(see directions to Brooklyn Bay below)
Must Reserve/Limited Enrollment - CALL 503-777-5879 or
e-mail skmarkit@...More info on Scott and Melanya and The Brooklyn Bay see:
<www.brooklynbay.org>DIRECTIONS TO BROOKLYN BAY (it¹s a little tricky finding it)
1. At Powell and SE 21st head South (you¹re almost there)
2. At Lafayette make a right to 20th
3. At 20th make a right to Pershing
4. At Pershing make a left to 19th
5. At 19th make a right and street park anywhere along there.
At the end of 19th (it overlooks Powell), there are a series of white bay warehouses on your left. We are in Bay K (1825 SE Franklin, Bay K)
Please don¹t park in the parking areas of the bay warehouses without special permission.
1. Park anywhere north of Powell around SE 21st
2. Cross Powell to the south side of street
3. At Powell & SE 20th there is a walkway (sidewalk) heading west.
4. Walk along walkway for a little over a block and you¹ll see a series of white bay warehouses on your left.
5. We are in Bay K (1825 SE Franklin, Bay K).
If you¹re biking find the walkway at SE 20th and Powell (see above).
Chain bike to the railing at SE 19th by the walkway.