West Coast Contact Improvisation Festival

  • carolyn stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      June 29 to July 4

      The 18th annual
      WEST COAST CONTACT IMPROVISATION FESTIVAL
      8th Street Studios (2525 8th St.) in Berkeley, CA .

      It's a C.I. extravaganza presented by over 30 of the
      West Coast's finest Contact Improvisation teachers.
      5 full days and nights of classes, intensives,
      performances, discussions and labs, and jamming
      galore.

      This year the festival highlights 4 Intensives,
      including a
      mixed-abilities (dancers with and without
      disabilities) workshop , a curated gala performance, 2
      nights of student performance opportunities, and a day
      of open jamming and focused discussions.

      For the full schedule of activities, fees and
      registration information please go to www.wccif.com.

      It's a grrrrreat way to spend the 4th!
      Hope you can make it!!
      carolyn