a visiting contactor is missing her favorite dance pants

  • whitneytucker00
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 12:30 PM
      I have lost my favorite dance pants, and the last time
      I remember having them was dancing in portland. They
      are Ellah-made pants, with maroon strips on ones side
      of the legs and and tan and dark blue with a draw
      string, size small. If you wouldn't mind checking a
      lost and found, I would love to get them back.

      thanks and I look forward to seeing you sometime soon.
      riki
    • carolyn stuart
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 12:59 PM
        they are already on their way back to her.

        --- whitneytucker00 <whitneytucker00@...>