  • stuart phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Saturday jams when possible can go beyond 6pm, when the studio is open.
      We'll know at jam at 6 if that's possible every time, it was last time, so
      we stayed 'til 7pm and paid the extra from the $3 charge. Thanks for
      paying. We're breaking even almost so far. Also, don't forget, Thursdays
      3-5:30pm jams, Friday 8-10am jams and Saturday 4-6pm jams, all at
      PerformanceWorksNW, 4625 SE 67th between Foster and Holgate. Can also
      access space via 66th. See you there. Also, 8:15-10:30pm Tuesday nights at
      BodyMoves, $5. Tell everyone, and do come. We're fun. Stu. x Please
      forward this e-mail to contacters not on this list if you want. Stu. x

      Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
      yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx