Clothing swap from Tina

  • Erik ferguson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 10:00 AM
      Hey Erik,
      can you please post this on CI email list? I un-subscribed myself since I am leaving the country soon, so now I can't post. But we're having this big clothing swap party for the Ecstatic Dance crowd, so I figure that the CI crowd should come too. I mentioned it at last Thursday's Northstar jam too, so they are waiting for this posting.

      Can you take care of this for me? You can just copy and paste it of course...
      Thanks
      Tina

      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:40:07 -0800 (PST)
      From: Celtdancer
      Subject: ~Clothing Exchange Party + Potluck!! ~
      To: Celt Dancer

      Between now and Sunday, gather up your no-longer-wanted clothing & shoes; great excuse to clean those closets! Then bring them to this event--

      ~ Naked People Potluck ~
      You may get naked, you may not; it's all up to you!

      What:  Clothing Swap and Food at Sabrina's and Tiffany's house
      Informal send off for Tina "going to Ireland"
      When: Sunday Feb 6th   1:00 - 4:00 pm  (after Sunday Ecstatic dance...)
      Where: 3955 NE Cleveland (one block east of Williams--[which is west of MLK]--and one block south of Shaver--between Fremont and Alberta)
      Phone: 503-288-4313

      Come swap items of clothing, shoes and whatever else you no longer use, for stuff you can use. If you cannot make it, you can bring items to dance that morning - either Sacred Circle Dance at the Scarlett Ballroom (10:30am) or to the Soul Motion Dance (9:00am) on Sunday. Or bring them to our house beforehand.

      Food will be very appreciated--many of us will be dancing all morning and in need of nourishment--I will provide some tasty goods, but the more,,, well, the better and tastier :)

      Pass the word along to others: the more diversity we have the spicier the choices! Not just for the ladies; men are welcome too! --remember we all wear clothes--or at least in public--at least most of the time in public....

      Hope to see you there!
      Sabrina

      Do you Yahoo!?

      http://mail.yahoo.com