seamlessness today, chocolate cocktails saturday

  • Carolyn Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      this week's Saturday C.I. JAM 4-7pm
      http://contactgames.wordpress.com/classes-jams/contact-improv-jam
      improvised contact and sound + cocktails and chocolate
      POTLUCK  ~ use your imagination, expect surprises
      (dance me into a new year of double sixes!!   ;~) cs

      AND
      the Thursday C.I. LAB from 7-9 tonight
      http://contactgames.wordpress.com/classes-jams/contact-games-labs/

      of late my focus of fascination, my theme, is the seam, the seamlessness of moments,
      one with the next- that weave the dream, the cream, the creme de la creme
      the seamless awareness that make the parts whole

      where's your interest? bring it or come and fine out