- This is a forwarded email. Please excuse any duplicate emails! Contact Quarterly a vehicle for moving ideas 10 Ways You Can Show Your Love for ContactMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013View Source
This is a forwarded email. Please excuse any duplicate emails! Contact Quarterlya vehicle for moving ideasDear lovers of Contact Improvisation all over the world,
Believe it or not, we’ve recently realized that only a TINY FRACTION of the many thousands of contactors worldwide subscribe to Contact Quarterly!
CQ needs you. We need you to show us that you’re there, that you care about CI, that you know how much CQ is doing—and has done for 38 years (and continuing)—to support, inspire, and sustain the dance form of Contact Improvisation and the art of dance improvisation worldwide. And to show us that you want us to continue.
See below for easy ways to help.
We’re still here for you. Are you here?
With love and connection,
Nancy Stark SmithHere’s what you can do:
1. Subscribe now.
2. Encourage other contactors to subscribe. Give a gift subscription!
3. Sell CQ Kneepads at your classes and jams(contact us for bulk discounts).
4. Access and share CI materials from theCQ website:
- About Contact Improvisation resources and information.
- CI Newsletter with news and views from the worldwide CI field. Now open to the public!
- CQ Article Gallery articles about CI history and other dance subjects.
- CI Webtexts in-depth articles on the CI work. (Subscriber access only.)
- CI Contacts List for connections to the CI community worldwide.
6. Buy and share ourCI historical videos.
7. Tell us what will inform and inspire your CI practice. Write to usat info@... with your feedback, suggestions, letters, Newsletter reports, writings, and photos.
8. Donate to CQ’s Annual Appeal, or at any time!
9. Actively use the CI Contacts List and point others to it. Help us add new people and keep it up to date. (Write to: info@...)
10. Advertise your workshops, festivals, and programs in CQ.
Thank you for nourishing CI and CQ
with your involvement!
for anyone receiving this email
With a new 2-year subscription or 2-yr gift subscription:
Receive one pair of kneepads at 50% off!
Coupon code: KP502013
20% Off Encounters with Contact (scroll down to fourth title)
with coupon code: ENC20
10% Off Caught Falling with coupon code: Caught10
offers expire April 15, 2013
(top) Neige Christenson
and Brad Stoller,
Moab Contact Jam, 2012.
photo © Jun Akiyama
(small) Nancy Stark Smith
and Juha Viitamaki.
photo © Raisa Kyllikki Karjalainen
(bottom) Karen Nelson
and Steven Homsher,
Moab Contact Jam, 2012.
photo © Jun AkiyamaCopyright © 2013 Contact Quarterly, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you told us you want more information about Contact Quarterly, a vehicle for moving ideas.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 603, Northampton, MA 01061
phone: (413) 586-1181
fax: (413) 586-9055