ride share for Fall C.I. JAM @ Breitenbush

  • Carolyn Stuart
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 8:37 AM
      Hi all,
      The Fall Bbush C.I. JAM is around the corner, so it's time coordinate rides. At this point my car is full and I've just heard from 2 out-of-towners (Laurie Ellington & Laura) that will be flying into PDX and need a ride up.
      So, who out there is going and either has room for riders or needs a ride?
      Let me know. Thanks, Carolyn
    • Tom Maxwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 8:40 AM
        I need a ride from Portland

        Tom Maxwell
        503 283 7763
      • Carolyn Stuart
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 10:52 AM
          oops! well, yes, i did mean the Spring JAM, not the fall

          The SPRING Bbush C.I. JAM is around the corner, so it's time coordinate rides. At this point my car is full and I've just heard from 2 out-of-towners (Laurie Ellington & Laura) that will be flying into PDX and need a ride up.