Falling tonight @ Contact Improv Class 7-9 Gracewood Studio

  • Carolyn Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:44 AM
      Falling: To crash or not to crash, that is the question.

      Hi all,
      At least one person has requested to work on falling skills tonight, so that's one thing we'll do.
      There are just a few principles to learn and practice that make falling fun and take the danger of crashing out of the equation.
      Other requests are welcome too. Thursday night is a place to bring your questions and expand your options in the dance.
      Presence in the moment and lots of options is the way to fun, easy and safe dancing.
      All levels welcome. If you're experienced with falling bring your tricks to share.

      That's 7-9pm   $10-20   (if cash is a problem ask about trade)
      Gracewood Studio
      4920 NE 55th / 97218 (behind yellow house, enter gate by garage)
      503-282-2938