Re: handyman/videographer/computer geek/cook/cleaner/gardener

  • xristovonxristo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      BTW, this is "Chris" although I usually go by the nicknames (x), xristo, vonk, and vonxristo. Also, if you have friends who are not on this yahoogroup - and have need of my services, please forward my email address to them. Thank you, and looking forward to be able to stay in Portland.
    • Carolyn Stuart
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
        BTW #2-
        Chris comes with our recommendation. We've appreciated his work on several projects at Gracewood Studio.
        He's skilled, creative and thorough.