Jan. 3 1st Monday Morning AuntheniContact of 2011 9-11:15 am

  • Carolyn Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      "As long as our orientation is toward
      perfection or success, we will never learn
      about unconditional friendship with ourselves,
      nor will we find compassion."

      — Pema Chödrön

      Patrick just sent me this quote. It speaks to why I love the exploration of AutheniContact. It asks me to befriend myself.

      We use the practice of witnessing to become present to the movement of our aliveness. We use a simple structure to witness our impulses and choices.

      All are welcome to participate. If it's your first time please arrive on time to experience the whole structure.

      9:00-9:15  solo. arrive, settle, notice personal intentions
      9:15-9:30  name intentions
      9:30-10:45  journey
      10:45-11:15  share

      Gracewood Studio / 4920 NE 55th Ave. / 97218
      (behind yellow, use gate by garage)

      $10

      for questions e or call 503-282-2938