Reminder: C.I. Salon tonight - The Matter of Weight

  • Carolyn Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      We'll be working with strategies for being light and dealing with heavy partners.

      It's not how much you weigh, but how and where you put it.
      There are a few simple things to remember when concerned about your own weight or that of your partners. Feeling safe in the dance is important to be able to enjoy it!

      Join us tonight to learn how to care for yourself and your partner in contact improvising where we share our weight and utilize the momentum contained within the shared weight.

      CONTACT SALON Thursdays 7-9 pm

      This week, July 1-    A Matter of Weight.

      The salon is a great place to work your edges and integrate new information.
      All levels welcome.

      $10 suggested

      Gracewood Studio
      4920 NE 55th   (behind yellow house)