SEEDS|Earthdance July 9-18th

  • o bieringa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      SEEDS|Earthdance is a unique festival dedicated to Somatic Experiments in Earth, Dance, + Science at beautiful Earthdance, MA, USA. We are very excited about the festival in its third year, 2010 - this summer will be quite an adventure! I hope you can join us for a workshop, for the whole event, for the research projects, or the public events. Please come and be a part of this experiment in interdisciplinary arts and ecology. Get in touch if you have any questions, or go right to the site and sign up.

      The theme of this year’s 10-day long SEEDS festival is NOURISHMENT: A crop’s environment—including soil, topography, and climate—imparts a characteristic taste and flavor and must be taken into consideration in cultivation. With care, through interaction we hope to create an ultra-lush, enriching, and regenerative culture in which to grow our art.

      Come for a performance or a performance, film, a workshop, residencies,discussions, a jam, or the whole festival!

      SEEDS workshops:
      Diego Piñon/Butoh Ritual Mexicano Dance
      Benoît Lachambre/Extending the Comfort Zone
      K.J. Holmes/Weathering
      Pedro Alejandro/Soft Body/Soft Terrain, Open Artist’s Project
      Dave Jacke/Eden Arising: Ecological Design as a Spiritual Practice

      WWW.EARTHDANCE.NET/seeds

      Check out a video of SEEDShttp://www.vimeo.com/11591435

      Thank you

      Margit Galanter, Melinda Buckwalter and Olive Bieringa,
      SEEDS co-curators