live music this week:)

  • gisforgoat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 8:47 AM
      tuesday's contact improv jam at conduit

      april 6, 8-10pm

      jessica anderly playing her sweet Cello.
      max ribner on Flugelhorn
      david jacob and his Tabla.
      jonathan brinkley on Piano.
      charles sorgie with his Didjeridoos.

      come dance with us!

      opening circle soon after 8, then the music begins.

      $8-$10
      on nights with live music, we've increased the suggested donation
      so we can show our gratitude to the musicians:)
      that said, no one will be turned away for lack of funds... talk to us.

      conduit is at
      918 sw yamhill St, 97205, downtown Portland
      walk up the stairs to the 4th floor.

      christine maxwell and brandon stewart
      503.236.3691 / 503.505.0022
    • gisforgoat