Live Music at Tuesday's Contact Improv Jam

  • gisforgoat
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Live Music at Tuesday's Contact Improv Jam!

      March 2, 8-10pm

      Jessica Anderly playing her sweet Cello.
      David Jacob and his Tabla.
      Jonathan Brinkley on Piano.
      Charles Sorgie gracing us with his Didjeridoos.

      Come dance with us!

      Opening circle soon after 8, then the music begins.

      $8-$10
      On nights with live music, we're increasing the suggested donation
      so we can show our gratitude to the musicians:)
      That said, no one will be turned away for lack of funds... talk to us.

      Conduit is at
      918 SW Yamhill St, 97205, downtown Portland
      Walk up the stairs to the 4th floor.

      Christine Maxwell and Brandon Stewart
      503.236.3691 / 503.505.0022
    • christine maxwell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
        First jam of 2013!

        Come enjoy this Blissful Practice of
        Weight-sharing, Listening, Presence, Play...

        Tuesday, January 8, 8-10pm

        John Gannon improvising on Clarinet
        with Jonathan Brinkley on Piano

        We'll close with a circle, sending off Brandon
        to the Santa Cruz contact community
        (yes, he's really leaving this time!)
        Feel free to bring snacks to share.

        Beginners welcome, instruction available.

        $8-10 sliding scale

        Conduit is at
        918 SW Yamhill 4th floor
        Downtown Portland

        See you soon!
        Christine
      • christine maxwell
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
          Tuesday, February 19th, 8-10pm

          Come dance with us!

          David Lyles and his Cello
          Drew Nelson on Bass
          Daniel Cook dancing with the Piano

          This will be his last time Daniel will play for us
          in what might be a very long while... he's moving to NY!

          Ending the night with treats to send him off
          and also in celebration of Deanna's 33rd birthday.
          Feel free to bring something to share.

          $8-10 sliding scale

          Conduit is at
          918 SW Yamhill 4th floor