Live Music at Tuesday's Contact Improv jam!

  • gisforgoat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Live Music at Tuesday's Contact Improv Jam...

      February 2, 8-10pm

      Jessica Anderly playing her sweet Cello.
      David Jacob and his Tabla.
      Terese Wagner on Flute.
      Charles Sorgie gracing us with his Didjeridoos.

      Come dance with us!

      Opening circle soon after 8, then the music begins.

      $8-$10
      On nights with live music, we're increasing the suggested donation
      so we can show our gratitude to the musicians:)
      That said, no one will be turned away for lack of funds... talk to us.

      Conduit is at
      918 SW Yamhill St, 97205, downtown Portland
      Walk up the stairs to the 4th floor.

      Christine Maxwell and Brandon Stewart
      503.236.3691 / 503.505.0022