Eugene CI class and Jam Dec 11th

  • vaaaal lerieee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      hello portland CI people :)

      Here in Eugene we have been holding a weekly CI Jam at a new venue.
      Fridays - 6-8
      Studio B (next to cozmic pizza, through the gate, up the stairs)
      189 W. 8th, Eugene
      $5-10 sliding scale

      come crash anytime!

      We are also excited to be hosting Carolyn Stuart and Patrick Gracewood of TouchMonkey (PDX)
      to lead a Contact Improv class
      preceding the Dec 11th Studio B Eugene Contact Jam.

      <Carolyn Stuart and Patrick Gracewood have been researching Contact Improvisation for over 20 years, logging hundreds of projects along the way.>

      Class will be
      5pm til 6.30pm-ish
      Jam after class til 8pm as usual.

      $10-15 for class and jam
      Jam only $5-10 sliding scale as usual.

      regards,
      the Eugene Jam team - Bright, Josh, Quint, Val

      Contact person:
      Val Smith
      ph: 541 255 3660

      Also:
      Carolyn and Patrick will be performing as Touchmonkey
      here in Eugene
      Dec 12th, 8pm
      @ Fenario Gallery (881 Willamette).

      The show not you, nor i, but both also features Stuart Phillips and Val Smith (Contact Jam regulars) of Eugene's Humdance.
      Flyer below.
      SO... COME FOR THE WEEKEND!
      CLASS, JAM, & PERFORMANCE :) fri-sat dec 11-12
       ?ui=2&view=att&th=1254cfa684bb553e&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1254cfa684bb553e&zw