Tuesday contact improv jam at Conduit

  • gisforgoat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hello Dancing Friends,

      We just got back from a week long contact jam at Lasqueti Island, up in B.C. It was pretty amazing to dance and swim every day, to slow down, to be so close to nature. Lots of hot sweaty dances followed by a cool dip in the ocean or pond.

      I just found out yesterday that Marc cancelled last week's jam because of the extreme heat. I'm hoping that you got the email or that the heat itself kept you away. I hate to think that some of you may have showed up and found the door locked.

      We're back in town and will be at Conduit tomorrow night.
      Circle starts soon after eight. Come dance with us!

      Christine Maxwell and Brandon Stewart
      503.236.3691 / 503.505.0022

      $5-$10 sliding scale
      918 SW Yamhill St, 97205, downtown Portland
      Walk up the stairs to the 4th floor.
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl