2131Late-Night Contact! Coming July 19th, Register Now!

  • jacqueline.rubinstein
    Jun 11, 2014

      Hi Friends!

      I am very excited to be starting a monthly late-night jam. The first one is Saturday, July 19th. As space is sincerely limited for our safety and comfort, if you know you will be in town, please register now and save your spot. I can't wait to dance with you late into the summer night!

      A Contact Improvisation Jam & Potluck

      Saturday, July 19th &
      Saturday, August 15th
      8:00 pm - Late
      $20 if payment is received by July 7th.

      This monthly jam will provide a place for us to go deep, to delve into a night of contact, laughter, sharing, and dance, dance, dance! This jam will kick off with a short, scrumptious warm-up, followed by a 3-hour live music set. Then we will break for snacks and conversation.

      Come dance late, drop deep, and explore the wonders of Touch & Contact through Improvisational Movement. Move on and off the dance floor throughout the night, lingering, delighting, and dancing for as long as you desire.
      Bring something delicious to share ~ we will need the fuel to keep going into the early hours of the morning.
      *** Opening circle is mandatory. Please plan accordingly.***

      Dancing in Joy!