2059Crafting the Dance from the Inside Out

  • Keren Ganin-Pinto
    Jan 15, 2014

      Crafting Dance from the Inside Out
      Improvisation and Composition Skill Building

      6-Week Class Series

      Thursdays, Jan 16th- Feb 20th, 7pm-8:30pm

      $14/drop-in class

       Conduit Studio, 918 SW Yamhill Street, #401, Portland, OR

      This class is for dance lovers who want to express their ideas and passions through movement, and want to gain the tools to generate movement material in a supportive setting. Classes start with individual movement research. We continue with improvised scores to build chorography. You may bring materials and ideas that you wish to work with or come open to what may unfold in the process of the class.

      **All Levels

      **Drop-ins welcome!

      This class is co-taught by Keren Ganin-Pinto, Somatic Movement Educator in the work of Body-Mind Centering®, and Eric Nordstrom, who earned a masters degree (MFA) in dance at The Ohio State University.  The class is inspired by our teachers:  Lisa Nelson, Anna Halprin, Simone Forti, Bebe Miller, Bonnie B. Cohen, and many more.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic