2044CI Worksho p w/ Stuar t Phillips Sat & Sun , December 14-15, 20 13, 10a-3p both days , Light C enter, 106 09 19th Av e SW, Seat tle WA‏

  • stuart phillips
    Dec 11, 2013
    Sat & Sun, December 14-15, 2013, 10a-3p both days,

    Light Center, 10609 19th Ave SW, Seattle WA 98146

    $90-$100, paypal => stulips@...

    Exploring the Intuitional Body, Creating Relational Dance as Deep Personal Metaphor

    What Am I Doing? Where Am I Going? What Is Happening Now?

    What Happens Next? Who Am I Really?

    1) Guidance into where we source from.
    2) How we influence our choices in the moment, what is our long range focus?
    3)How does viewing perspective of the moment inform outcome?
    4) How do we choose this particular arrangement? What can we get rid of to stay completely real all the time?
    5) How dance informs & defines our experience, our self identity, our self empowerment.

    Open to All

    Bio:

    www.Stulip6.wix.com/Stulips

    Stuart Phillips is & has been Devotionally Performing & Teaching Improvisational Contact Dance for over 26 years throughout the US, Canada & New

    Zealand, with a European tour late fall 2013 , & been Practicing, Performing & Teaching Improvisational Dance for over 32 years.