2039Show & Tell

  • 5d2606c13792006b34755c6f6d28c05a
    Dec 3, 2013
    Show & Tell with Lucy Lee Yim this Saturday, Dec 7 at Gracewood, 4920 NE 55th. Potluck starts at 3pm, Show & Tell at 3:30pm. Jam afterward from 4-7pm, $10.

    "Lately it feels like what I am working on is finding the sweet spot within riding on impulse and guiding with great intention and purpose. Specifically I am exploring the sensation of something about to erupt (without erupting) and without staying in one pressure. I will call it modulation. I think I am in the very beginning stages of this practice--just trying to get my mind out of the way without defaulting on total familiarity within my movement. Somehow Kendrick Lamar and Miley Cyrus help with this part of the practice. I look forward to sharing it with you all."

    More info: http://contactgames.wordpress.com/classes-jams/show-tell/
    Picture: still from LIGHT NOISE 2013