2032CI Workshop w/ Stuart Phillips Sat & Sun, December 14-15, 2013, 10a-3p both days , Light Center, 10609 19th Ave SW, Seattle WA

  • stuart phillips
    Nov 28, 2013
      Sat & Sun, December 14-15, 2013, 10a-3p both days,

      Light Center, 10609 19th Ave SW, Seattle WA 98146

      $90-$100, paypal => stulips@...

      Exploring the Intuitional Body, Creating Relational Dance as Deep Personal Metaphor

      What Am I Doing? Where Am I Going? What Is Happening Now?

      What Happens Next? Who Am I Really?

      1) Guidance into where we source from.
      2) How we influence our choices in the moment, what is our long range focus?
      3)How does viewing perspective of the moment inform outcome?
      4) How do we choose this particular arrangement? What can we get rid of to stay completely real all the time?
      5) How dance informs & defines our experience, our self identity, our self empowerment.

      Open to All

      Bio:

      www.Stulip6.wix.com/Stulips

      Stuart Phillips is & has been Devotionally Performing & Teaching Improvisational Contact Dance for over 26 years throughout the US, Canada & New

      Zealand, with a European tour late fall 2013 , & been Practicing, Performing & Teaching Improvisational Dance for over 32 years.

      www.stulip6.wix.com/stulips

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic