Re: [pdxbpf] $1000 breast cancer pledge

  • rhea
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      hey enji....can i vote again if i voted for lisa before?
      thanx, rhea

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        Thanks for the thought, Rhea. The voting ending Tuesday morning, Lisa
        came in 2nd. The band who won had a song in the hit HBO show
        "Entourage." Not fair, if you ask me, but of course I'm biased. Perhaps
        Lisa can tell us again how to donate to the Sonny Hess Fund to make up
        for the missed opportunity. ...Lisa?

      • abilisaja@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2007
          Hey just saw this message- my stepdad is the only one who uses this email now, although I check it out once in a rare while.

          The Sonny Hess Fund can be found at any US Bank in Oregon or SW Wash, just go in and say " to donate to the Sonny Hess Fund" and they'll look it up on the computer.

          Another way to do something good is to go back in to Famecast before next Tuesday morning and vote for CORBET DEAN in the spoken word category.  He's a community-minded police officer (and great poet!) who wants to donate the money to a violence shelter.

          Peace,
          Lisa Mann