That's the longest cigarette holder I've ever seen

  • elisabethgoebel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Join us for our final weekends on a FATAL PASSAGE. Come to marvel at
      the number of rhinestones and evening gloves in glamorous Milwaukie.

      New Century Players presents
      FATAL PASSAGE, a Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre

      Written by Rose Richards

      When a sudden death occurs on board a trans-Atlantic ocean liner, it
      seems that there are dark secrets and motives aplenty. With the help
      of the audience, two detectives work to solve the mystery on this
      Fatal Passage.

      Directed by Donna Sellman-Pilorget and Elisabeth Goebel

      Performances:

      May 5 and 11 at 6.30 PM and
      May 13 at 11 AM (Mother's Day Brunch) at
      The Milwaukie Center
      5440 SE Kellogg Cr Dr
      Milwaukie, OR 97222

      No-host bar
      Formal dress encouraged

      Tickets: $40.00
      Group and children's discounts available

      for information and tickets:
      Check our website at www.newcenturyplayers.com
      Or
      Call 503.367.2620

      Email at info@...

      Cast:

      Captain Paul Bernard ……….. Carl Coughlin
      Dr Robert Campbell ……….. Rich Denman
      Miss Olga Valova ………. Elisabeth Goebel
      Garibaldi Mannnacanneloni ... Ismael Salinas
      Lady Penelope Waverly ………. Salena Sanford
      Major George Waverly ………. Terry Lybecker
      Phillip Cagney ………. Gary Corbin
      Stella Starr ………. April Hendricks
      Miss Julie Tremayne ………. Rebecca Gaguine
      Mrs Madeline Tremayne …….. Stephanie Kaestner
      Felicity Meadows …….. Sara Benner and
      Kelley Marchant
    • Steve Patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Yes, but sometimes, a cigarette holder is just a cigarette holder.

        Okay...it was cheap, but I couldn't resist.

        Steve

[...]

        Check our website at www.newcenturyplaye rs.com
        Or
        Call 503.367.2620