Re: [pdxbackstage] cart/defunkt theatre

  • Grace Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 9:37 AM
      Re: [pdxbackstage] cart/defunkt theatre

      "it has the brash, cold, clanging quality of metal smashing against metal"
      - r. wattenberg, the oregonian.

      defunkt theatre proudly presents
      a World Premiere:
      cart  by James Moore
      January 16 to February 22, 2003.

      Back Door Theatre at 4319 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
      Shows start at 8pm Thursday-Saturday, 4pm on Sundays
      Ticket prices are $8-15 on Thursdays & Sundays, $10-$15 on Fridays & Saturdays,
      (pay per ability), with a two for one special on Sundays.

      Call (503) 993-9062 or www.defunktheatre.com
      for reservations & information.

      "if i were to come to you, ifŠwith a story like this: what would you say?"

    • Lana Veenker Casting
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2003
        Hi gang,

        Normally I don't pass these on, but this is from
        someone whose work I feel comfortable recommending.

        Nick hails from Portland, but has spent the last 10
        years or so in Germany and LA. He's very artistic and
        has a great eye.

        His photos are quite cinematic, but he can also do
        straight-on headshots--even in the same session.

        Moreover, he's a filmmaker, so not a bad contact to
        make.

        He knows who I am, so you can mention my name if you
        like. I'm sure he'll quote you a very reasonable
        price.

        All the best,

        Lana Veenker

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com