Off-Topic: Anyone Want Free Food?

  • heather andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello All-

      Recently I helped my mother clean out her cabinets and we have a sack
      chock full of food (canned, boxed, etc.) that we'd love to give to
      someone who could use it. Two Craigslist attempts just got me a bunch
      of people who repeatedly never showed up when they promised. Then I
      realized that I should have offered it to any "starving artists" in
      the theater community first (duh!).

      So...anyone out there who could use this stuff? Send me an email.

      Contents include things like canned vegetables and soup; boxed
      vegetarian sausage mix and instant soup envelopes, Jell-O gelatin and
      pudding; and some things that are neither canned nor boxed, like a
      jar of instant coffee.

      heather andrews
      --
    • Tim DuRoche
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Very generous of you. . .I'm not hungry but am still in need of Fisher-Price xylophones if she (or anyone else) has any.
        :]