Summer internships

  • macdonaldjan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Mt. Hood Repertory Theatre Company is seeking students ages 16 and above to enroll in our
      summer internship program. Three theatre credits through Mt. Hood Community College.
      $200 stipend. Work from June 24-August 20. Build two sets, hang and load in two shows,
      run both shows (sound, lights, backstage). Send cover letter and resume, including contact
      information. Interviews are on April 21 and an interview is mandatory.

      Jan Macdonald
      Operations/Production/Education Coordinator
      Mt. Hood Repertory Theatre Company