Re: [pdxbackstage] Meeting Minutes for AEA event?

  • Kate Mura
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      I would also appreciate this as I'll be out of town.

      And I can offer the marvelously kind and attentive note taker 2 tickets to Menopause the Musical on a date of their choice.
      Thanks!
      Kate Mura.

      David Loftus <dloft59@...> wrote:

      Kerry Silva Ryan <kerry@oddkazoo. com> asked:

      >Hello all.
      >
      >I would very much like to attend the Equity info meeting on the 4th
      >but I have rehearsal. I imagine others on this list are in the same
      >boat. Is there any way meeting minutes could be taken and posted on
      >the list?

      Or at least circulated to specific individuals who request it? I took detailed notes of the Press event PATA organized almost a year ago and sent them around to people afterward. Since I have a rehearsal Monday night, as well (orchestral, rather than stage), I would also appreciate it if someone could do this.

      David Loftus