Special Deal - to come see Angry Housewives...

  • triangle productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      As a PDXBACKSTAGE member, we here at triangle are offering you the
      following:

      ANGRY HOUSEWIVES.........December Prices
      If you mention this e-mail you will get:
      ALL TICKETS WILL BE $15.00!!!
      Student Rush tickets/at the door will only be $10.00!!!

      There is only 6 performances in December (Dec 7 @ 8 Dec 8 @ 1 Dec 12 @ 8
      Dec 13 @ 8 Dec 20 @ 8 Dec 21 @ 8.
      All you have to do is e-mail the box office at trianglepro@... to
      make the reservation or call us at 503-239-5919 and mention this ad.
      Get a GREAT ticket price and see a GREAT show!

      Sherry and Don @ triangle
      Box office

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com