Looking for a friend?

  • Harold Phillips & Trish Egan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi Folks

      A client of mine sent me this email; I don't know if any of you have been looking for a new kitty, but George sounds like a sweety.  If you're interested in him, please email Gerri Thomas at gerri@....

      Hope you're all doing well...

      Harold

      3 year old George is looking for a home.  He is an indoor/outdoor cat
      who was raised with a Dalmation and loves dogs.  Currently, he is in
      foster care and spending every day and night alone in a cold dark house.

      Please help.

      --
      Check out our home page at http://members.xoom.com/pdxactor/

    • Otherhand Eichelberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2001
        My understanding is that this list is to be used for theatre events.

        Jodi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2001
          Hi Jodi

          You're absolutely right! There are two mailing lists:
          pdxbackstage@yahoogroups.com is meant to provide people within the Portland
          theatre community with a way to announce "community" events, such as classes,
          auditions, job postings, etc.

          audience members; that's the one to send announcements about shows and
          fundraisers and such.

          I should mention that I moderate the pdxonstage mailing list; if someone
          accidentally throws an audition notice into that list I redirect it to
          pdxbackstage@yahoogroups.com instead (many of the non-theatre people who
          subscribe to the pdxonstage list were complaining that they were getting mail
          that they didn't care about).

          That's the scoop... please use the mailing lists and let your other
          theatrically inclined friends know about them; all they have to do in order
          to subscribe to them is visit my website at http://go.to/pdxbackstage!

          Harold Phillips
          PDXBackstage