voter's pamphlet

  • Lana Veenker Casting
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi gang,

      If you haven't already, check out your voter's
      pamphlet for the upcoming elections for city
      commissioner.

      Christian Gunther, the Marketing Director at Artists
      Rep, is on the ballot.

      Read up on his vision for Portland. I think a lot of
      people on this list will want to grab their ballots
      and get out the vote!

      All the best, as always.

      Lana

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Trish Egan & Harold Phillips
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
        By the time that the voter's pamphlet reached my door Christian's website
        wasn't up. It's up now, however, if anyone wants to check it out. You can
        find it at http://www.christiangunther4citycouncil.org

      • marymac
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2002
          Bekah,

          Not sure who you intend to respond to this, but if you'd like to send a
          headshot/resume to our company, we'd be pleased to receive it:

          Readers Theatre Repertory
          4303 N. Albina Av.
          Portland OR 97217

          Thanks,

          Mary McDonald-Lewis

          > From: Bekah Finch <gemdrama@...>
          > Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
          > To: pdxbackstage@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [pdxbackstage] address
          >
          > Hello! How are you? I was writing to see if you would
          > be able to send me your casting address so I can send
          > you a head shot?! Thank you so much!!
          > Sincerely,
          > Bekah Finch
          > --- Lana Veenker Casting <cast1ng@...> wrote:
          >> Hi gang,
          >>
          >> If you haven't already, check out your voter's
          >> pamphlet for the upcoming elections for city
          >> commissioner.
          >>
          >> Christian Gunther, the Marketing Director at Artists
          >> Rep, is on the ballot.
          >>
          >> Read up on his vision for Portland. I think a lot
          >> of
          >> people on this list will want to grab their ballots
          >> and get out the vote!
          >>
          >> All the best, as always.
          >>
          >> Lana

        • Bekah Finch