"Assassins" is one hell of a laugh!

  • aanonymous2006
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      Saw Artists Rep's new production of "Assassins" on Friday and I was
      laughing my butt off. I am in a bit of a rush here, so here's my cap
      review.

      "Assassins" has the best casting I've seen so far! The set is
      perfect, the direction, even the songs will make you laugh! Listen to
      John Wilkes Booth's {Kirk Mouser} song, wanting to make you identify
      with him & the rest of this farced-out ensemble!

      Later,