Seeking 3rd Housemate

  • mcglue78
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hey gang,
      Tall Matt Haynes here. My housemate/landlord and I are
      looking for a 3rd housemate. We are extremely mellow so if you are
      looking for a nice place where you can just chill after your wild
      adventures out in Theatreland, this is the place for you. Here is our
      info as posted on craigslist:

      Beautiful house seeks creative/responsible roomie
      We are offering a 10' by 12' room on the first floor of a great
      house located just one block off of Alberta and only 9 blocks off MLK.

      We are
      -Brent: 40 year old environmentalist with a background in
      philosophy and global theology.
      -Matt: 27 year old actor and teacher with a passion for
      theatre, music and movies

      We are creative, responsible, tidy (though not anal),
      non-smoking, open-minded, conscientious and are looking for someone
      who shares these qualities. We hang out together occasionally but are
      not looking to create a Family so much as an Environment that's
      relaxing, rich and welcoming to guests and gatherings.
      The house includes
      -Washer/drier
      -Full kitchen
      -High-speed Internet (though it's helpful if you have your
      own computor)
      -Easy access to the 72 and 6 bus-lines
      -An upstairs study with a library that we’re forming (lots
      of philosophy and theatre books… what will YOU add?)
      -2 bathrooms
      -Back yard with a bike-shed
      Rent is $360 plus shared utilities. We cannot take dogs or
      cats at this time though we like both.
      Give us a call at 503-281-4222 to set up a visit.
      937 NE Webster