Anyone Looking for a house?

  • Harold Phillips & Trish Egan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi guys!

      I have several computer clients in law firms around the city; one of
      them recently sent me this. She mentioned that she thought a "Starving
      Artist" might be interested. If you know of anyone looking to buy a
      house in the community, please pass this on to them (and tell them that
      you saw it on the mailing list!)

      From: "Gerri Thomas" <gerri@...>

      > Hi Guys!
      >
      > If you know anyone interested in a condo have them call me at
      > 503-226-7191
      > Details:
      >
      > $89,900 (FIRM!)
      > > Very safe (intercom) building at 24th/Weidler - 1526 NE 21st Ave. #1

      > > 1 bed/1 bath
      > > 544 Square feet
      > > Tudor Style building loaded with charm - original woodwork, glass
      door

      > > knobs etc.
      > > Application for Historic Register in progress - tax benefits
      > > Corner unit, ground floor - lots of light windows on both sides
      (East
      > > and South)
      > > Trees and crosswind breeze in summer
      > > Thick walls/quiet
      > > cute extras - textured paint, arches, new tile/paper in
      > kitchen/dining,
      > > old fashioned (original 1927 wall phone)
      > > convenient back entrance and laundry facilities
      > > Walking distance to everything Fred Meyer, Lloyd Center, Movies,
      Max,

      --
      Check out our home page at http://members.xoom.com/pdxactor/